Corporate Flight Attendant: Julie Anderson
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
I am diversely educated and highly skilled in customer service. I am seeking new opportunities and challenges in the Corporate Aviation Industry. Growing up globally, I am well educated and respectful of vast cultural diversities and customs. I also have years of experience working with elite clientele. Therefor, I am accustomed to exuding poise and professionalism at all times.
I am highly trained in safety procedures and equipment such as: oxygen systems, aircraft doors, fire extinguishers, evacuation slides, galley equipment, communications equipment and lighting systems. I also have a recognized priority in providing safety first and executing flight attendant duties with a smile to provide a world-class guest experience.
I am able to be creative when it comes to responding quickly to changes/problems should they arise. I have a gift of communicating with others in a way that keeps both co-workers and clientele comfortable. I can maintain minimal disruptions regardless the issue for all involved. I am skilled when it comes to communicating with a diverse group of people. My communication is flexible between my co-workers and guests. I am also capable of taking charge if necessary, while maintaining respect and appreciation of everyone.
DCA - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC, US
IAD - Washington Dulles Intl Airport, Washington, DC, US
JYO - Leesburg Executive Airport, Leesburg, VA, US
BWI - Thurgood Marshall Airport, Hanover, MD, US
2009 Licensed Esthetician apprenticed under Dr. Rafik Nasr
2009 Certified with Obaji Pharmaceutical Grade Skin Care
2009 Certified with Luminess Laser System
2009 Certified with PCA Skin Care and Chemical Peels
2009 Certified to use Medical Grade Microdermabrasion System
2009 Certified to use VI Medical Grade Chemical Peels
2010 Certified with Sciton Laser System
Heaven & Earth Medi Spa & Laser Center
Part Owner-Manager, Medical Esthetician & Laser Specialist
● Enhanced company reputation and grew business by doubling the revenue of the establishment within two months through networking and use of innovative and economically efficient methods to market. Expanding the establishment to the extent there was a need to double the space within two years. A renovation I was in charge of and an outcome I am extremely proud of.
● Developed long-term relationships with customers which increased repeat business.
● Experienced in patient consults.
● Educating patients on treatments so they are aware yet comfortable and confident in treatments they
Sales and Promotion
● Planned and executed promotional events to market services to new clients.
● Designed e-mail blast that were appealing and precise in wording, avoiding any confusion. They were
also done in an educating manner as to leave the client curious to become a client.
● Managed vendor accounts to ensure best possible product pricing to obtain the best revenue.
● In charge of all financial over sight to include a constant knowledge of establishment revenue and
monthly goal standings.
● Making all deposits and handling bookkeeping as well as payroll.
English, basic Arabic, basic French