Cabin Agent Concierge
Company: Gama Aviation Product/Service:
Location: Shelton, CT Required Travel: Part of the Job
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent
Preferred Response Method:
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Cabin Agent Concierge”
Location: Nationwide with international travel
Gama Aviation has operations in 45 different locations in 17 countries across five continents, making it one of the world’s leading aviation services companies. Its services include: line and base maintenance; FBO services; engineering design; aircraft management; charter operations; and aviation and ground management systems.
We are well placed to offer you a challenging and rewarding career in an exciting and dynamic industry. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team that has an incredible depth of knowledge as well as the drive to deliver service excellence to our clients across a wide variety of sectors from the military to private, ultra-high net worth individuals.
We have immediate opportunities for Cabin Agent Concierge please apply to our Shelton, CT headquarters.
The Cabin Agent Concierge is a unique position combining the role of a flight attendant and a high-end concierge on a private air carrier for celebrity and VIP clients. International travel is 50% of the job, mostly Dubai and domestic travel is 45% of the job.
• Frequent travel to Dubai, United Arab Emirates and other worldwide destinations.
• Communicate the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Carry out preflight check procedures.
• Attend flight briefings with the flight crew and provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft.
• Provide exceptional service to passengers by attending to all needs and ensure all amenity requests are handled in timely and professional manner.
• Attend to passengers during flights.
• Ensure good communication and reassure passengers during any air turbulence.
• Direct passengers in case of emergency.
• Make reservations for clients. Provide information to clients regarding points of interest related to travel destination based on clients’ unique needs.
• Maintain records of customer preferences and ensure that high standard of comfort and satisfaction is guaranteed.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of air traffic routine changes, weather updates and communicate the same to passengers to reassure passengers.
• Handle a wide variety of independent projects efficiently and with minimum supervision.
• Discretion with the ability work with celebrity and VIP clients, including willingness to sign non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements.
• Maintain professional and polished appearance at all times.
• Show exceptional geographical knowledge of flight destinations and prepare passenger’s itinerary with hotel, restaurants, and activities throughout the duration of the trip and recommend restaurants, stores, current exhibitions in the city of destination.
• Assist clients in selecting aircraft amenities such as linens, bedding, place settings, crystal ware, and entertainment. Display a high level of knowledge regarding use of entertainment amenities, comfort amenities and where to procure best value while ensuring cost control.
• Stay up to date with classic and current trends in high end entertainment options to provide clients with the best information
Associates degree in Hospitality, Languages, Communication or related degree. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
Ten (10) years of experience in Hospitality industry.
Excellent salary and benefits