Company: Jet Edge Product/Service:
Location: Oakland, CA Required Travel: Part of the Job
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent
Part-Time Cabin Attendant:
Providing a safe environment along with exceptional service to elite clientele on both, domestic and international flights. Resourceful and creative while being able to anticipate and fulfill a client’s requests, expectations, and needs. Ability to work long hours on their feet, be a team player and flexible to schedule changes.
- Safety: Confirm safety equipment is on-board, ability of use, and assist/direct passengers in case of an emergency
- Preparation: In addition to making sure the plane is stocked and ready for a flight, the cabin attendant must fulfill all catering and special requests.
- Ability to operate all equipment in the cabin of the airplane. (entertainment, galley, emergency)
- Service: Provide exceptional service in-flight (beverage, meal, and special needs)
- Represent Jet Edge in a professional manner at all times while performing duties of the position.
- Complete all post flight responsibilities (cleaning, removing perishable items, restocking etc.)
- Complete assigned administrative duties in a timely fashion (expense reporting etc.)
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelors degree preferred
- FACTS or Flight Safety Emergency Training required.
- CPR/AED First Aid Training
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a cabin attendant.
- No travel restrictions.
- Must hold a valid passport.
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Culinary/ Service training preferred.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and be flexible to schedule changes.
- Reliable transportation to prep for flights and get to and from work.
- Required to cover a 75 mile radius from our bases in VNY, TEB and FLL.
apply online flyjetedge.com