Location: Qatar - Middle East.
United Arab Emirates
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory.
Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and link here..
Seeking a position in VIP flight operation as a Corporate
Flight Attendant which will effectively utilize related training
2009 Corporate Flight Attendant
- Assuring highest standard of safety and service
- Aircraft Catering, Ordering, Wine Presentation
- Food Presentation, Preparation, Food Safety
2000 – 2009 Qatar Airways, Doha, Qatar
Cabin Services Director
- Responsible for a fluent service movement and
safety of all customers on board
- Leading team of crew
- Solving customer’s problems and demands
2000 Globtel GSM, a. s. Bratislava, Slovakia
Sales Manager Assistant
- Controlling and preparation of Budget, Accruals
- Arrangement of managers business trips
- Statement of business trips, cash advances
1998 – 2000 SCA Hygiene Products, spol. s r. o. Slovakia
- Responsible for a fluent movement at the reception
- Arrangements of managers business trips
- Translating, interpreting, representation materials
2009 Corporate Flight Attendant, Beyond & Above, Florida, USA
Course completed, including emergency training that follows
FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 and 135 operating procedures
1999 – 2002 University of Komensky, Bratislava, Slovakia
English Language and Literature
1991 – 1995 Fashion Design High School, Svidnik, Slovakia
LANGUAGE SKILLS English, Slovak, Czech – fluent spoken and written
Russian Language – intermediate level
German – basic
Excellent communication skills, Leadership skills, Flexible, Responsible, Relyable,
Adaptable, Self motivating, On time performance, Perfectionist, High standard of
Service and Personal Appearance.
Start your Flight Attendant Career today! See our courses and register today!