Location: Litchfield, CT (near Hartford. CT and the New York Metro Area)
Nearby private aviation airports:
HFD (KHFD) - Hartford-Brainard Airport - Hartford, CT, US
BDL (KBDL) - Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Locks, CT, US
TEB (KTEB) - Teterboro Airport - Teterboro, NJ, US
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or call us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
Enthusiastic professional with superlative customer service skills seeks opportunity to improve passenger safety, security, and comfort as a conscientious Corporate Flight Attendant. Dedicated to making each passenger's trip completely memorable through impeccable service.
- Extensive customer service experience in international settings working with professional athletes, agents, VIPs and
foreign dignitaries at world class sporting events (Paris, Monte Carlo and New York City).
- High-energy, positive team player with an excellent work ethic; flexible and dependable.
- Reputation for displaying professionalism and concern for customer comfort.
- Passion for working with people; proven commitment to providing superior service.
- Glad to travel, available with minimal notice, and known for thriving under high-pressure.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with difficult personality types.
- Able to quickly learn and clearly communicate regulatory guidelines.
- Fluent in English and French, working knowledge of German and Italian.
- Significant experience with cultural sensitivities.
- Valid US Passport and United Kingdom with Indefinite Leave to Remain Status (Residence Permit).
- TSA Trained.
- Provided catering services for several restaurants and companies for 5+ years.
- Current with FAR Part 91, Part 125 and Part 135 operating procedures.
Cablevision MSG/Corporate Aviators - White Plains, New York
Contract Flight Attendant - Provide exceptional service to two professional sports teams. Oversee onboard delivery with caterers, prepping galley and cabin for stellar in-flight service. Ensure stock and storage of inventory is at appropriate levels. Procure supplies and provide first class food service. Work closely and cooperatively with crewmembers to ensure the utmost safety and comfort in cabin for 45+ passengers in first class setting.
All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club - Wimbledon, London, England
2000 to Present
International Press Liaison Officer - Wimbledon Tennis Championships - Managed and operated the press office during qualifying events at Bank of England Sports Center. Brokered Center Court seat tickets for foreign press ballot during Championships. Kept daily accounts for ticket office, responsible for thousands of pounds sterling in cash over the fortnight. Point person with international media and VIPs, frequently using language skills. Managed operational needs for two floors of international media centers. Trained team of 14 to respond promptly to critical deadlines of 1,200 media persons on multi-level press center facility. Ensured staff maintained safety standards and club rules while adhering to protocol.
Beyond & Above - Gulfport, Florida 2010
Corporate Flight Attendant Training - FAR Part 91, Part 125 and Part 135 operating procedures, Aircraft Catering, Wine
Presentation and Food Safety, Self Defense and Awareness Training, CPR, AED and First Aid.
American InterContinental University - London, England 1993
BA, Interior Design
Immersion language course in German, Goethe Institute, Munich, Germany
Italian, British Institute, Florence, Italy
French education lived in Lausanne & Villars, Switzerland
Start your Private Jet Flight Attendant Career today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!