Location: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona
Nearby private aviation airports:
PHX (KPHX) - Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl Airport - Phoenix, AZ
SDL (KSDL) - Scottsdale Airport - Scottsdale, AZ
DVT (KDVT) - Phoenix Deer Valley Airport - Phoenix, AZ
Contact him at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or call us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
To secure a full or part time position as a corporate flight attendant where I can utilize my customer service experience to give passengers and crew an excellent flight.
Education & Training .
2011 - Beyond and Above -Corporate Flight Attendant Training Ft. Lauderdale. Emergency training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91,125, & 135 Operating procedures as well as currency in First Aid , CPR, AED and Self Defense Training
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA - Studies in French language and literature
Work Experience .
10/05 – Present: My Caterer – Server/ Waiter / Bartender
- On the "first requested" list for all catering events. Set-up, bartend and provide excellent customer service to clients
Mel Clayton Ford - Sales / Associate -Sold new and used cars with excellent customer service
Uncommon U.S.A. - Sales Associate - Successfully worked as a sales associate selling telescoping ladders, flagpoles and accessories at various tradeshows throughout the country.
Carolyn Berghoff / Hearty Boys Catering - Server/Bartender/Supervisor
- Provided exceptional food, beverage and hospitality services corporate parties and banquets.
Dominick’s Finer Foods – Starbucks – Manager
- Coached employees to how to speak to customers in a professional and courteous manner. Consistently maintained high customer service, safety and sanitation ratings.
Server, Bartender/Supervisor at As You Like It Catering
Operations Manager at Wolfgang Puck Catering 1998-2001
Internet Cafe Manager at Calihan/Godhoff Catering 1997-1998
Front Desk Manager at Chicago Sweat Shop 1995-1996
Host/Supervisor at East Bank Club 1995
Passports / Languages: United States / English and some French
Start your Private Jet Flight Attendant Career today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!
Why private jet flight attendant training is an excellent choice:
1. Private jet flight attendants have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract private jet flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Private flight attendants get paid about $350 to $600 a day, depending on the job.
Are you looking for a private jet flight attendant training option that will enable you to be hired for a job in Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FLL and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.