Location: San Diego, Carslbad, California
Nearby private aviation airports:
SAN (KSAN) - San Diego Intl Airport, San Diego, CA, US
CRQ (KCRQ) - Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, Carlsbad, CA, US
SEE (KSEE) - Gillespie Field Airport, San Diego/El Cajon, CA, US
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or call us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
To secure a full or part time position as a corporate flight attendant where I can utilize my customer service experience to give passengers and crew an excellent flight.
Education & Training .
2011 - Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135
First Aid, CPR and AED
Self Defense Training and Awareness
In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety
Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
Work Experience .
June 1995 to Present: ROMANTIC HONEYMOONS AND HOLIDAY TRAVEL
Owner / Travel Agent: Established a high-end travel consultancy business serving upscale, affluent clients in the greater San Diego community.
1993 – 1995: Model, Actress
1990 – 1993: Bartender Holiday Inn Rockside Cleveland, Ohio
Personal Skills .
- A positive personality, energetic, organized and motivated with tactful, skilled persistence.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, including strong public speaking, telephone and client communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with upscale and professional clientele
-Established San Diego’s first and longest running non-profit network of high end professionals in the wedding industry, including: Continental Catering, The Prado at Balboa Park, The Grand Manchester Hyatt, only to name a few.
-Extensive experience with print advertisements (setup and design), direct mails, company branding, internet presences including design, pr and promotion.
Passports /Language: United States / English
Start your Private Jet Flight Attendant Career today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!
Why corporate flight attendant training is an excellent choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Corporate flight attendants get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a private jet flight attendant training option that will enable you to be hired for a job in San Diego, CA? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FLL and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.