Company: GoGo Commercial Aviation Product/Service:
Location: Rockford, IL Required Travel: Part of the Job
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent
• Serve as flight attendant on company aircraft
• Assure passengers are briefed on the features of the aircraft cabin
• Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
• Operate and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment, high speed data systems, scanner and phones
• Attend annual recurrent safety and medical training
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Flight Operations
Associate Degree Required; 4 Year College degree preferred
An understanding of all applicable Part 125 Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
Mastery of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties.
Must be able to effectively communicate in a positive and constructive manner with management, supervisors, crewmembers and other departments within the company.
Must be able to adapt to various work schedules and last minute changes with minimal disruption to the operation. Ability to expeditiously prioritize decisions to affect minimum disruption to the daily operation.
Must be able to support trips that will involve one or more days away from home base.
Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
5+ years of airline or corporate flight experience.
3+ years experience as a Flight Attendant.
Must be able to pass a 10-year criminal and credit background check
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Aviation safety training required
Strong communication skills
Must have or be able to obtain credentials for international travel
English language Skills (minimum Level 5)
GoGo Commercial Aviation