Meridian Air Charter
Teterboro, NJ, United States Full Time
Apply at Meridian.aero
- Cabin Crew
- Flight Attendants
0009 – Teterboro, New Jersey
We are seeking a flight attendant to provide a safe environment to the aircraft owners and or their guests during air travel. Of highest importance, our candidate will provide our owners and guests with outstanding customer service while performing all necessary duties as requested by the pilot in command. Candidate will not only provide excellent and efficient food service, but also will be extremely attentive to all guests. Candidate will anticipate guest needs and proactively address them with thoughtful planning and service. This role will require a great deal of travel, both domestic and international. Trips may take place during weekends and holidays, and can often times span the duration of several weeks.
- Providing excellent and efficient cabin service on board plane including prepping and serving food and beverages.
- Thoughtfully anticipating and responding to the needs of all guests.
- Maintain extremely high level of confidentiality regarding all guests.
- Planning all menus and ordering catering; Including personally shopping for certain menu items/requests.
- Full responsibility for cabin of aircraft, including purchasing and stocking of: consumables, magazines/newspapers, toiletries and other aircraft amenities.
- Prep/Cook work and bartending duties on board aircraft
- Cleaning and readying the cabin interior for flight and post flight.
- Arranging for dry cleaning of all aircraft linens, blankets, and pillows.
- Maintaining database and inventory of all in-flight entertainment CD’s/DVD’s and IPads.
- Responsible for making crew reservations at hotels including crew ground transportation.
- Conducting pre-flight aircraft check lists, ensuring that all safety, galley and cabin equipment is ready for flight.
- Providing emergency direction for passengers when necessary.
- Preparing passengers and cabin for compliance with all FAA safety regulations.
- Maintain Cabin stocking and amenities’ guide.
- Attend training classes required by FAA and Aircraft management company.
- Ability to travel up to 200 days a year with frequent overnight trips including weekends & holidays.
- Valid Passport and authorized to work and travel in the US.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must live within one hour of TEB Airport.
- Must also have culinary experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and a “can do”, creative attitude.
- Proactive, resourceful and professional at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to fifty pounds of luggage/supplies while walking up and down stairs.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree helpful not mandatory.
- Extensive international travel experience helpful.
- Additional language skills helpful not mandatory.
- Experience working with families is preferred.
Meridian Air Charter offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Group & Supplemental Life insurance and LTD
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Paid time off