Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Seeking a position as a contract Corporate Flight Attendant to further pursue a career in the Aviation Industry supported by my collective experience with hospitality, clients, event planning, and banquets and catering.
Expected graduation date April 2015 - Hospitality & Tourism Management; Dance - Grand Valley State University - Allendale, MI
April 2012-August 2012 - Event Planner/Banquet Captain - Boat works Waterfront Restaurant - Holland, MI
• Managed events through their complete life cycle from the initial contact with the clients to the final billing and closure of banquets.
• Supervised banquet captains and servers for events with up to 200 guests.
• Trained banquet captains to perform tasks including food preparation and presentation, setting fine dining table placements, taking and serving food and beverage orders, cleanup and break down of banquet events.
• Communicated with kitchen staff, managers, banquet captains, rental companies, and clients in the planning process of events.
• Organized and maintained administrative records including client files, banquet event order forms, calendars, contracts, and event summary reports