Grants offered: Private Flight Attendant Training
Given to: Student Government, Sororities, Club Officers and Members and other outstanding recent college graduates and students.
USA Employed was developed as a program get students and graduates employed, specifically ones who have shown the ability "to go the extra mile" and participate in community and extra curricular activities while attending college or university. The major focus it to award these students and graduates the ability to gain specific knowledge in a very elite area of our economy, private aviation. They will not only learn emergency skills, CPR, First Aid but also high class etiquette training, catering and service, self defense, and resume building with a professional head shot.
Graduates of our training will have the ability to gain a part time or full time position straight out training, which is a 1 week hands on training, with 1 week of preparation studies.
In the spirit of this program Beyond and Above is offering grants for students and alumni of these organizations listed above who wish to attend our Private Flight Attendant Training School offered every month in Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport, Florida.
Regular Cost of the Initial Course: $3300 (read more details about the course)
Grant structure to attend our vocational training in the field of Private Aviation Flight Attendant:
1. President, V.P., or Chair of the Club, Sorority or any School Government Officer can receive a grant of $1500 off the cost of training.
* The President, VP or Chair Person can pass this half of this grant to any member of their club or group if they wish not to accept. ($750)
2. Any member of a university or college club or official organization can receive a grant of $500 dollars when they choose to attend Beyond and Above's training school.
3. If the President, VP or Chair accompanies any club member who pays full price they will be granted a free initial training at an amount of $3,300.
Grant Terms and Details:
1. Airfare to our Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport training center must be paid for by the student or graduate receiving this grant.
2. Hotel is covered by Beyond and Above at the beautiful Sheraton near airport.
3. Must show proof of the group, club or organization you were a part of. This can be a simple email (email@example.com) by any officer in the club or organization.
4. Who is eligible?
Current Students who have attended college or university in the past 3 years and
Any member of the student government: President, Vice President, Treasurer, etc.
Sororities: President, Vice President, Chair Person and any member (Fraternities are also eligible)
Clubs: Any President, Vice President or Officer and member of any club in your university or college such as, Key Club, Ethnic Clubs, Key Club, Debate Club, and any other recognized club or organization.
Your grant application begins here: Or call 407-490-2922.
Start your career off right with experience and training that can get you a real position in the elite world of private aviation. Even if you choose not to fly, the training you will get will look good on your resume for the rest of your life.
Getting USA Employed!
Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training participates in USA Employed by offering grants and discounts to qualifying students and recent graduates.
Real training for real jobs in a tough economy!
I attended Beyond and Above corporate flight attendant training October of 2010. My training was exactly what I needed to jump start my career as a executive flight attendant. I am currently working full time as a flight attendant on a GII, G550!!! and a Legacy 600. I will be returning for my recurrent!
Parents or guardians who have questions should contact Harrison O'Rourke at 407-490-2922
* At this moment grants for the amounts offered to the left are the only source of funding available.
All major Credit Cards are accepted.
Real Training, Real Jobs:
Dear Mary Lou,
Just wanted to say thank-you for a wonderful training and education in the aviation world I have enjoyed every seconds of it !!!! As a proud graduate from Beyond and Above I want to share my sudden happiness and let you know that I ..was just hired by a private individual who is purchasing a BBJ and G5.
Looking forward to my very first worldwide Corporate F/A flight!!! To my understanding Dubai is on the calendar !! Just can’t wait !!
Dear Beyond and Above,
I am still flying with the company you gave me the lead on and LOVING it!
Our training provides sufficient hours in many different sets of criteria such as emergency, fire, etc., that are in compliance with Part 135, 91 and 121 regulations by the FAA.
About the Director:
President Mary Lou Gallagher is a current Board Member for NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) Flight Attendant Committee.
Other Highlights to our Training: