Corporate Flight Attendant: Sonia Wright
Corporate Flight Attendant Location: Orlando, FL and Central Florida
Nearby private aviation airports:
ORL - Executive Airport - Orlando, FL
BCT - Boca Raton Airport - Boca Raton, FL
JAX - Jacksonville Intl Airport - Jacksonville, FL
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or contact us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Flight Attendant job resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
I am an enthusiastic professional with excellent guest service skills who seeks opportunity in the aviation industry to ensure passenger safety, security, and comfort as a conscientious Corporate Flight Attendant.
Education & Training .
2012 - Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
2006 - Paul Hall Maritime Center - Seafarers Harry Lundeburg School of Seamanship
Crowd Management Control
Basic Safety Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Course
Basic Safety First Aid Course
Basic Safety Personal Survival Techniques Course
Proficiency in Survival Craft
Lifeboat Endorsed by US Coast Guard
Work Experience .
2006-2008- Bartender- Norwegian Cruise Line - Pride of Aloha- Honolulu Hi.
- Managed a bar staff in which I was responsible for merchandise, revenue, training, and overall guest satisfaction. I was evaluated every quarterly on efficiency, work performance, technical knowledge and skill. My duty as a bartender was to provide leadership and the development of my overall staff.
2008-2012- Manager- Norwegian Cruise Line- Pride of America- Honolulu Hi.
- Managed a full staff in which I trained in increasing revenue, guest satisfaction, and cross promotions. During this time I received 3 highest awards in the company for reaching top revenue and going beyond expected.
Get a flight attendant job in Orlando today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!
Why a corporate flight attendant training is an excellent choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants in Orlando have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Orlando corporate flight attendants who train with us get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a corporate flight attendant job and a place to build your flight attendant resume? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FXE and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.