Corporate Flight Attendant Catherine E. Gobbi
Location: Kingwood, Texas
To acquire a position as a Corporate Flight Attendant where I can emphasize my outgoing and sociable personality as well as my high dedication to customer service in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Tomball College (Houston, TX)
• Took courses in support of Real Estate licensing.
Champion School of Real Estate (Houston, TX)
• Received a Real Estate Salesperson License & ABR Certification
Willowridge High School (Houston, TX)
1980 - 1984
• High School Diploma
Realtor / Owner | C. Gobbi Realty Group (Houston, TX)
June 2000 - Present
• Manage, operate and market an independent real estate brokerage firm.
• Negotiate residential real estate transactions.
• Coordinate efforts and interaction between all parties such as buyers, sellers, Title Company, lenders and other service providers.
• Administer all back office functions such as accounting and bookkeeping along with tax & legal filings.
Bookkeeper / Office Administrator | Peak Financial Corp (Houston, TX)
January 1993 – October 1993
• Performed accounting (A/R, A/P, & Payroll) and bookkeeping services for a real estate investment firm and their numerous partnerships.
• Managed office and administrative efforts and reported directly to the owner.
Senior Accounting Clerk | Enron Oil Trading & Transportation (Houston, TX)
December 1988 – December 1992
• Performed accounting, data entry and bookkeeping services for Enron’s oil trading and transportation activities.
• Responsible for monthly closing and reporting of oil trading accounts including journal entries and general ledger management.
Sales & Office Administrator | Decorative Carpets, Inc. (Houston, TX)
October 1986 – December 1988
• Performed accounting and bookkeeping services for residential and commercial flooring sales company.
• Sales and customer service representative for retail and commercial sales accounts.