Corporate Flight Attendant: Louise Hyland
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Discreet, professional, highly proficient and organized flight attendant available for short-term and long-term domestic and international assignments.
Extensive international experience - 27 countries and counting!
Over five years of private flying experience.
National School for the Arts - Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
UNISA - Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Irvine Valley College - Irvine, California, USA
Business Administration, Literature
Communications specialist through Toastmasters International.
Certified Specialist of Wine through Society of Wine Educators.
South African Airways Customer Service Representative of the Year Award
Professionalism Role Model of the Year
Kelly Girl Employee of the Year
Advanced Speaker Silver and Advanced Leadership Program - Toastmasters International
2011 - Current - Professional Speaker - Giraffe Communications
- Presentations include “Growing up in Apartheid South Africa - Lessons for Today” and “Economy of Words - The Gender Communication Gap in the Professional World”.
2000 - Current - Author
- "Learning to Cry" published in April 2013
- Freelance writer
- Tittle under Construction: “Unsung Heroes of Democracy - Giving voice to the people who changed the face of South Africa but never made the news.”
2005 - 2010 - CEO/Owner - Diamond Elite Gymnastics
- Business operations
- Supervised 37 employees
- Financial management
1987 - 1991 - Customer Service Representative - South African Airlines
- On ground and in air representative
- Client specialist and liason for high end clientele
- Ticket sales, weight and balance trim calculations
USA and Great Britain
Fluent in English and Afrikaans. Beginning French.