Just ask Katie Kobak of South Florida. A flight attendant training graduate from Beyond & Above Flight Attendant Training. Or instead contact us if you are looking for a wonderful flight attendant like Katie.
Flight Attendant Location:
Building on my 4 years experience as a Yacht Stewardess, I am seeking a
position as a contract Corporate Flight Attendant in the Aviation Industry.
Where I can utilize my skills and knowledge to provide the passengers with a
pleasurable, safe and an exclusive experience.
Qualifications & Certificates • 2015 Beyond & Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training.
Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135
First Aid, CPR and AED
In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety
Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
• 2012 UK - STCW 95, approved by the Maritime & Coastguard Agency
First Aid - Fire Fighting - Personal Safety - Sea Survival.
• 2015 International Crew Training - Silver service - Advanced.
• 2015 Maritime Professional Training - Wine, Cocktail & Bartending
• 2015 Eng1 – Full Medical Certificate.
Skills attained onboard Yachts • 4 years of consistently delivering luxury service to private yacht owners.
• Concierge service
• Ascertaining client needs and expectations, anticipate and cater to their
• Eye for detail
• Flower arranging and overall ambience essentials, per room.
• Culinary and galley knowledge.
• Childcare experience.
• Absolute discretion and client confidentiality.
• Forward thinking, time management and being proactive are skills I have
acquired whilst working in the Luxury industry.
Private Jets I trained in - Gulf Stream 3 & 4 & Challenger 601
• Motor Yacht Illusions 104ft Private/charter – Part Chief Stewardess –
Part 2nd stewardess role.
21/06/15 – 18/07/15
• Motor Yacht Imagine 160ft - Private – 2nd stewardess.
21/03/15 – 7/06/15
• Motor Yacht Adler 136ft Custom Build Jet Boat - Private – 2nd
13/01/13 – 16/01/15
• Motor Yacht Satine 114ft - Private – 2nd Stewardess
05/04/12 - 15/10/12
• Formal table settings with lavish table décor.
• Daily rotation between, housekeeping & service.
• Experienced in all styles of meal service.
• Wine and cocktail service.
• Assisting the chef with food preparation and clean up of the galley
during/after the service of all main meals.
• Consistent upkeep of the boat whilst guest onboard.
• Inventories and provisioning.
• Full boat & Cabin check lists.
• House keeping & guest laundry.
• Interior detailing, cabin preparation, bed making, turndowns and
• Ensuring all essential supplies are onboard for each charter and
• 13 years in the hospitality industry.
• Casino Hostess.
• Restaurant Waitress.
• Bar Tender.
• Housekeeper in 4* hotels.
• Retail assistant.
• Beauty Therapist
• Ran a half marathon Dec13
Attention Corporate and Private Flight Departments, hiring managers and more: To contact Katie about becoming a flight attendant for your private jet flight department please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 384-4135.