Our Purpose: Extending the Brand and Enhancing the Success of Sprint Corporation Around the Globe.
Our Mission: Provide world class air transportation solutions that maximize executive capacity through an uncompromising focus on safety, service and integrity. Sprint Flight Operations is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Sprint culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented team, and you will be responsible for cabin safety management, creating and maintaining an in-flight virtual office, tending to the needs and providing highest standards of service to our executive customers during global travel. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do. Sprint can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
* Ensuring the safety, comfort and welfare of our passengers.
* Implementing and operating full cabin management systems.
* Serving as the liaison between cockpit crew and passengers ensuring timely delivery of in-flight communications.
* Managing a seamless in-flight virtual onboard office environment.
* Providing instruction to customers on the operation of on-board equipment, safety devices and procedures.
* Maintaining safety and culinary proficiency through company-provided training, self-directed study and networking within the flight attendant industry.
* Driving standardization for our customers by maintaining passenger preferences and sharing information with flight team.
* Engaging appropriate customer feedback on trip experience and service level to identify personal preferences and/or problems, and provide according follow-through.
* Accountable for maintaining all IT forms, checklists and accessories.
* Providing high quality catering experience with a budget-conscious mindset.
* Ensuring confidentiality of customers.
* Organizing and maintaining commissary stock for aircraft to ensure best cost on highest quality products.
* Providing training, shadowing and guidance to contract flight attendants.
* Attending annual safety training and MedAire training.
* Handling various administrative duties and tasks during and after travel.
* Motivated self-starter to help with creating and learning new technologies and equipment to support our passengers.
* Engage in other department projects, task groups and teams as assigned and may be asked to lead or coordinate one of these efforts from time to time.
* Continuously improve skills and knowledge as necessary to keep pace with the fast pace of technological changes.
* Other roles and duties as directed by Aviation Support Manager.
* Three years of corporate aviation flight attendant experience in a Gulfstream 550, with emphasis on corporate and global travel required.
* Certified from Flight Safety/FACTS with Gulfstream 550 Cabin Door Exit.
* Three years experience in cabin technologies and in-flight virtual office.
* Three years experience with Apple devices, Microsoft Windows and MS Office Products, prints processes for computer and iPad equipment.
* Completion of Flight Safety, FAS, Aircraft Evacuation and MedAire/American Heart Training.
* CPR Certification and ability to use a defibrillator.
* First Class In-flight culinary experience.
* One to two years of fast paced, contemporary fine dining.
* Three years Gulfstream 550 experience.