Location: Mabelton / Atlanta, Georgia.
FTY (KFTY) – Fulton County Airport-Brown Field Airport, Atlanta, GA, US
ATL (KATL) – Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Atlanta, GA, US
PDK (KPDK) – Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Atlanta, GA, US
Contact him at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory.
Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and link here..
CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
Professional Corporate Flight Attendant with 14 years experience interacting with highlevel,
corporate executives and business event planning. Strong rapport with coworkers,
customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, discretion, and
integrity. Highly qualified in positions requiring emphasis on customer satisfaction in a
fast-paced environment. Team player and leader, committed to quality and performance.
– Safety And Security – Communications Skills
– Creative and Innovative – Organized and Punctual
– Quality Control – Flexible and Adaptable
– Client Needs Assessment and
– Crisis Management
– Confidentiality Agreements – Valid United States Passport
TRAINING AND SKILLS
– Beyond & Above , 2008 – Emergency Training Part 91, Part 125, and Part 135
– The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, 2008 – Garnishing Course
– New Horizons, 2008 – Aircraft Catering, Ordering, and Food Safety
– Life Beat, Inc., 2008 – First Aid and CPR
– National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, 2008 – Food Safety: First Principles
– Broward County Sheriff’s Department, 2008 – Self-Defense and Awareness
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Field Marketing Manager 2006 to 2008
Hewlett-Packard Company, Atlanta, Georgia – Central Region Field Marketing Manager
responsible for driving brand awareness through trade shows, seminars, workshops,
and hospitality events.
Marketing Event Manager 2001 to 2006
Manhattan Associates, Atlanta. Georgia – Marketing Event Manager responsible for
coordinating all aspects of events including planning stages through completion.
Account Manager 1996 to 2001
O’Grady-Peyton, Savannah, Georgia – Represented the nation’s largest overseas nurse
Billing Specialist 1994 to 1996
Healthcare Resources and Consultants, Savannah, Georgia – Managed all aspects of
accounting including cash flow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable,
Waitress 1986 to 1996
Ruby Tuesday, Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia – Hostess, waitress and wait staff
Bachelor of Arts, Education 1994
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, Georgia
Start your Flight Attendant Career today! See our courses and register today!