Online Recurrent Emergency Training
Class Available in English & Spanish
FAST and ONLINE
Full Cost: $600*
For: Flight Attendants who have already taken an initial training course.
To be eligible to take our Online Recurrent Training:
- Recurrent training is specifically created to ensure continued compliance for Corporate flight attendant graduates of both Beyond & Above as well as other initial training programs. Upon completion you will receive a certificate indicating your success in completing recurrent emergency training. You will then include your certificate with your initial training certificate for all job applications.
To receive your login,
If you have already paid, and received your password via email, you can login here->
What will be covered?
- Emergency Training for part 91, 125, 135. Emergency training includes land evacuation, water ditching, window exits, fire, and slide. All emergency situations and the use of all equipment necessary for Corporate flying and a certificate after completion of exam
- General Evacuation Procedures
- Water ditching – planned/unplanned
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Flight Attendant on Corporate Jets
- Safety, CRM CPR/AED/Heartsaver First Aid/General First Aid Training/Certification from the American Heart Association
- Situation and Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Fire Fighting and Prevention
- Travel Safety and Security
- Life Vest and Life Rafts, Winslow Raft Usage and Survival Kit contents
- Federal Aviation Regulations for Corporate Aviation
- Passenger Briefings
The other advantage of taking our Online Emergency Recurrent Training Course is that you are able to stay completely educated on the latest safety tips while saving yourself and/or your company the time and expense of a week-long, in-person, course. Not only is this a much more cost effective way to stay current, but your clients will appreciate the fact that you are always staying abreast of what is in their best interest. And unlike other online training courses, our Online Emergency Recurrent Training Course contains all the same high-level content as our classroom training. Ensuring that you are always one step Beyond & Above!
At the end of the final exam, you will be prompted with a message to review your information entered at the time of registration. If this information is wrong please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727)-384-4135. When verifying, please provide your email used at the time of registration and your name as well.
Questions about our
Online Recurrent Emergency Corporate Flight Attendant Training Classes?
*You will need to register/pay to access our interactive online course