Corporate Flight Attendant: Christina Carrillo
Corporate Flight Attendant Location: Orange County, LAX, SNA, LGB, BUR, SAN, +
Nearby private aviation airports:
SNA - John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport - Santa Ana, CA
LGB - Long Beach Daugherty Field Airport - Long Beach, CA
SMO - Santa Monica Muni Airport - Santa Monica, CA
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or contact us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Flight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
Seeking a position as a Corporate Flight Attendant where I can provide excellent customer service and utilize my safety training.
Education & Training .
2012 - Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135.
First Aid, CPR and AED.
In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety.
Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
2011 -ServSafe Certification, Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA
The highest standard of food safety training and certification.
2006- Airline Travel Careers Certificate Program, Orange Coast College, Coast Mesa, CA
Program prepares for the highly competitive customer service careers in the airline and travel industry. Completed with honors
Work Experience .
2005-present Signature Flight Support, FBO Santa Ana, CA
Customer Service Representative
• Assist customers with unique requested services such as fuel, catering, hangar space, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, loading and unloading large baggage, and billing out services.
• Coordinate car rental to provide flawless transfer of inbound and outbound cars, billing and documentation between business and customer
• Maintain professional relationships with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, email and Unicom (air to ground radio).
• Quickly and effectively find resolutions to customer challenges and complaints
2009-2010 Satex, Direct Tv Authorized Dealer Yorba Linda, CA
• Responsible for inbound/outbound calls regarding customer service inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance technical difficulties and customer account information.
We meet all the qualifications on how to be a Flight Attendant today! See our corporate flight attendant training career courses and register today!
Why a corporate flight attendant career is an excellent choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants in Orange County have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Orange County corporate flight attendants who train with us get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a flight attendant career training? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FXE and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.