We believe you will soar!
In fact, we are so confident you will soar into success as a private jet flight attendant that we will defer $900 of your payment until AFTER you take your first flight! That’s right, this summer you can take the Beyond & Above Private Jet Flight Attendant Course for ONLY $2,000 and you will not pay another dime until you have your first job! We are so confident that you will successfully join the world of top-notch private jet flight attendants that if you do not have a flight within the next 60 days after taking our class, we will waive the remaining $900!
TO SECURE THIS OFFER, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A CLASS IN 2022 AND YOU MUST PAY IN FULL TO SECURE YOUR SPACE BEFORE OCTOBER 31, 2022.
Call Mary Lou to reserve at (954) 609-5600!
Space Is Limited, So Register Early!
Overview of Initial Training:
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Aviation Resume Format Training, Aviation Interview Guidelines, Time Management (plus more, read below)
- Emergency Ground School
- Wine Presentation
- G550 training and BBJ Express
- Etiquette Training
- Business Protocol
- Food Safety, Catering class. Includes arranging a real catering order as well as in-flight serving techniques.
Includes the Following:
- Emergency Training for part 91, 125, 135. Emergency training includes land evacuation, water ditching, window exits, fire, and slide. All emergency situations and the use of all equipment necessary for Corporate flying and a certificate after completion of exam
- Self-Defense and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Plane Evacuation – Land
- Water ditching
- Evacuation down Slide
- Safety, CRM CPR/AED/Heartsaver First Aid/General First Aid Training/Certification from the American Heart Association
The Beyond and Above Advantage:
We believe in going Beyond & Above in everything we do. That is why our programs don’t stop in the classroom. The Beyond and Above Advantage continues to help you succeed even after you complete our program! Unlike other schools, our academy provides training and active job assistance. You are not merely a number. We care about your career and we love to help you reach your goals!
Upon class completion, you are listed as a graduate on www.beyondandabove.net, giving you increased internet exposure to the hundreds of private jet companies who visit our site regularly. Not only does this give you a place for sharing your resume online, it will also help give you added credibility when someone searches for a flight attendant in your area! No other training center offers this type of service with a price as affordable as Beyond and Above.
“Other schools provide just training. We actually provide solid job assistance!”
CLASS SCHEDULE – Initial Training Dates
Be sure to ask about the special hotel pricing available ONLY to Beyond & Above Training Students!
* Class dates are subject to change without notice, registered student affected by this will be notified immediately.
Please note, if a class is full you can still call Mary Lou to join waiting list: (954) 609-5600
Although there are no refunds, rescheduling is permitted with proper notice. See registration for more details