Make the holidays come to life far above the smokey rooftops with these wintery classics.
Sweeten up your passengers with holiday favorite candy flavors.
- 1 1/3 cups jiggers brandy (2 ounces)
- 1 1/3 cupscreme de cacao (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add brandy, creme de cacao, whipping cream, and chocolate syrup. Shake, strain, and serve in a glass. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Makes 1 serving.
Candy cane cocktail
- 1 1/4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Garnish: peppermint candy
- Combine vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with peppermint candy.
Bring warmth to those chili flights with these toasty drinks:
Hot buttered rumTo read the rest of the article and enjoy so much more... login -> or join our Corporate Flight Attendant Club for FREE ->
You have also searched:
- Cocktails on private jets,
- Popular drinks for private jet flight attendants in-flight
- Corporate flight attendant beverages to serve in winter