Recurrent Emergency Training
1-2 times a month
Private and Corporate Jets
Full Cost: $1,950*
This course is open to both Flight Attendants and Pilots.
Each Month Space Is Limited So Register Early!
Online recurrent emergency course also available, here.
*Hotel fee is not included. However we do offer a discounted rate at the Courtyard Marriott Cypress Creek.
To be eligible to take our Emergency Recurrent Training:
- Pilots and Beyond & Above Graduates must register and submit payment.
- Corporate Flight Attendants must e-mail a graduation certificate from your initial training to email@example.com
Hands-On Recurrent Emergency Training Includes the Following:
- Emergency Training for part 91, 125, 135.
Emergency training includes land evacuation, water ditching, window exits, fire, and slide. All emergency situations and the use of all equipment necessary for Corporate flying and a certificate after completion of exam
- Self-Defense and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Plane Evacuation – Land
- Water ditching
- Evacuation down Slide
- Safety, CRM CPR/AED/Heartsaver First Aid/General First Aid Training/Certification from the American Heart Association
- Course materials