Complete Corporate Flight Attendant Training
Corporate Flight Attendant Training: $1,450*
Space Is Limited, So Register Early!
Overview of Corporate Flight Attendant Training:
Attention Commercial 121 Licensed Flight Attendants, are you looking to supplement your income? Join your colleagues and become a Private Jet Flight Attendant! Corporate Flight Attendants can easily make $400 to $600 a day, working private flights on their days off; and it doesn't even conflict with the interests of their present job. Our Transitional class, available to Commercial Flight Attendants ONLY, is 3 days for $1450.00.
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Private Jet Flight Attendant
- Aviation Resume Format Training
- Aviation Interview Guidelines
- Emergency Ground School
- Wine Presentation
- G550 training and BBJ Express
- Etiquette Training
- Business Protocol
- Food Safety, Catering class; including arranging a real catering order as well as in-flight serving techniques.
Includes the Following:
- Emergency Training for part 91, 125, 135. Emergency training includes land evacuation, dry ditching, window exits, fire, and slide. All emergency situations and the use of all equipment necessary for Corporate flying and a certificate after completion of exam
- Self-Defense and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Plane Evacuation - Land
- Evacuation down slide
- Safety, CRM CPR/AED/Heartsaver First Aid/General First Aid Training
The Beyond and Above Advantage:
We believe in going Beyond & Above in everything we do. That is why our programs don't stop in the classroom. The Beyond and Above Advantage continues to help you succeed even after you complete our program! Unlike other schools, our academy provides training and active job assistance. You are not merely a number. We care about your career and we love to help you reach your goals!
Upon class completion, you are listed as a graduate on www.beyondandabove.net, giving you increased internet exposure to the hundreds of private jet companies who visit our site regularly. Not only does this give you a place for sharing your resume online, it will also help give you added credibility when someone searches for a flight attendant in your area! No other training facility offers this type of service, with a price as affordable as Beyond and Above.
"Other schools provide just training. We actually provide solid job assistance!"
CLASS SCHEDULE - Initial Training Dates
* Class dates are subject to change without notice, registered student affected by this will be notified immediately.
Although there are no refunds, rescheduling is permitted with proper notice. See registration for more details