Make the holidays come to life far above the smokey rooftops with these wintery classics.
Sweeten up your passengers with holiday favorite candy flavors.
- 1 1/3 cups jiggers brandy (2 ounces)
- 1 1/3 cupscreme de cacao (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add brandy, creme de cacao, whipping cream, and chocolate syrup. Shake, strain, and serve in a glass. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Makes 1 serving.
Candy cane cocktail
- 1 1/4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Garnish: peppermint candy
- Combine vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with peppermint candy.
Bring warmth to those chili flights with these toasty drinks:
Hot buttered rum
1 small slice soft butter
1 tsp brown sugar
Optional spices to taste: ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, allspice
2 ounces dark rum
- Place the butter, sugar and spices at the bottom of a mug.
- Mix well.
- Pour in the rum and hot water.
1 1/2 ounces brandy, whisky, or rum
1 Tablespoon honey
1 cup hot water, or hot cider for an extra seasonal flavor
1 tea bag, if you use hot cider you do not need to add the tea bag
Pour hot water over tea bag, let steep.
Add alcohol of choice, lemon, and honey.
Stir and serve.
The Blizzard Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey or rum
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut liqueur, such as Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey’s
- Hot coffee
- Dollop of Whip Cream
In a glass coffee mug, stir together whiskey, hazelnut liqueur, and Irish cream; top with coffee. Garnish cocktail with whipped cream and serve immediately.
You have also searched:
- Cocktails on private jets,
- Popular drinks for private jet flight attendants in-flight
- Corporate flight attendant beverages to serve in winter