Search our private flight attendant school graduates by using the key on the right side of the screen. You will find that we have private flight attendant school graduates from all over the world!
Corporate Flight Attendant School Graduate:
Corporate Flight Attendant Location:
Carrie Mattis is a seeking work and is a graduate of corporate flight attendant training offered by Beyond & Above.
Are you authorized to work in the US? yes
1996 - Bachelor of Arts in History - University of California - Los Angeles, CA
2010 - Travel and Tourism Specialist - Penn Foster Career School - Scranton, PA
Microsoft Office, Access, Microsoft Live Meeting, PhotoShop, HomeSite, ImageReady, Visio, HTML, XML, FTP, SalesLogix, SalesForce, SABRE, comScore (Media Metrix, AdMetrix), Kantar/TNS, Nielsen (NetRatings @Plan, AdDynamix)
2010 - Present - Luxury Travel Agent - OUTSIDE AGENTS - Miami Beach, FL
• Create tailor-made luxury travel itineraries; arrange accommodations and other travel services by conversing with customers to determine desired destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations and type of accommodations.
• Maintain product knowledge, travel industry standards, tourism trends; stay educated on airline rules, regulations and current affairs.
• Provide clients with pertinent travel information for their trips such as local customs, points of interest, special events occurring in locations, and foreign country regulations and currency limitations.
• Retain clients through providing excellent customer service by resolving unforeseen problems and complaints, maintaining accurate and complete client profiles, and exceeding client expectations with each point of contact.
2011 – 2012 - Project Manager, Microsoft/MSN - POPULUS GROUP - New York, NY
• Utilized multiple internal tools to track and analyze a large volume of sponsorships spanning the MSN network of sites –sponsorship input, opportunity management, performance/delivery monitoring and tracking, rate analysis and all-up reporting – to support a broad internal and external working V-Team.
• Helped manage Brand Display Go-to-Market (GTM) – the release of new ad products and solutions (including packages, sponsorships and sales initiatives) - to Sales working across multiple internal teams.
• Created 24 international marketing plans utilizing external data sources (comScore, Nielsen, Kantar) and internal reporting tools to enable product marketers to create global advertiser opportunities.
2007 to 2009 - Display Product Marketing Manager - MICROSOFT/MSN.COM - New York, NY
• Drove advertising business analysis, strategy and marketing efforts for MSN Lifestyle, Health and Delish to promote new product offerings and increase revenue for channels.
• Developed unique customizable sponsorship programs for Sales which improved business relations between teams and led to 300% increase in YoY revenue for MSN Lifestyle channel.
• End-to-end owner for release of new ad products and solutions (including packages, sponsorships and sales initiatives) to MSN Sales organization, working across partner teams.
• Partnered with MSN Product and Sales teams as well as Content Provider (Hearst) and Advertisers to develop, market and launch newest MSN Channel - Delish.
2006 to 2007 - Retail Category Marketing Manager- MICROSOFT/MSN.COM - New York, NY
• Wrote and executed 2007 Marketing Plan which included strategy for marketing communication, positioning, events and collateral to support MSN initiatives for Retail advertisers to achieve $99.3M+ in revenue for fiscal year.
• Marketing consultant for MSN’s advertising sales team and drove go-to-market positioning efforts for Retail category in collaboration with Category Development Senior Manager.
• Responsible for communicating with Sales Team to educate them on industry insights on value of online, Microsoft media network and industry and competitor information to help them sell smarter.
• Aggregated, organized and analyzed market research, industry case studies, best practices, creative resources for the Retail sales team and ensure all available marketing and research resources are being utilized effectively.
2005 to 2006 - Account Manager, Retail - MICROSOFT/MSN.COM - New York, NY
• Created and closed proposals for budgets $100K as well as implemented, monitored delivery and reporting on online campaigns for strategic Retail accounts including Victoria’s Secret, 1-800-Flowers and AVON. Personally closed $900K in H2 FY06.
• Spearheaded project to address Sales team need to better understand Shopping data feeds by partnering with Retail product team to develop FAQ. Served as internal and external data feed SME (subject matter expert) in satellite offices. Presented project results to AM National Team via monthly team OLM.
• Point person for customer questions and concerns; conducted regular conference calls to communicate contract delivery progress to partner goals, upcoming product features, coordinating creative submissions, and campaign optimization.
2004 to 2005 - Key Account Manager - EBAY/SHOPPING.COM - Brisbane, CA
• Managed 75 of the top 300 merchant accounts (including RitzCamera, Gateway, JCPenney) representing $5M in annual revenue including data feed integration, bid management, performance optimization, and up-selling new programs and add-on services.
• Advocated internally for client needs by partnering with sales, product managers and engineers to drive technical product changes and support tools including the development of new Merchant Account Center with improved campaign management functionality.
• Created training materials to streamline account management and optimization processes for largest agency partner (Performics), which represented 100 of the top 500 accounts.
• Communicated detailed account status and performance updates through weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to entire sales team and upper management.
2003 to 2004 - Account Manager - WORLDRES, San Mateo - CA
• Responsible for the smooth partner transitions from pre-sales to post-sales by ensuring timely deployments of WorldRes's contracted XML/SOAP Web Services on partner sites. Account list included SideStep and World Choice Travel (a Travelocity company).
• Primary point of contact for partners on all project-related issues and responsible for managing entire project implementation from contract to launch by working with product management, sales, business development, and engineering teams.
• Optimized existing accounts by tracking reservation performance, monitoring site integration, analyzing and troubleshooting trends and changes in performance as impacted by seasonality, site changes, etc.
• Created and maintained ongoing “off-the-shelf” merchandising promotions and newsletters for over 200 distribution partners to increase product knowledge and promote hotel bookings.
1999 to 2003 - Product Manager, Yahoo! Shopping - YAHOO! Inc. - Sunnyvale, CA
• Led a cross-functional team consisting of engineers, designers, marketing, sales, and business development to develop, implement, and integrate new features and functionality designed toward fulfilling major corporate initiatives across the Yahoo! network.
• Cultivated relationships with merchant partners (including Coach, Neiman Marcus, Gap, Macy’s) to increase online brand awareness, highlight merchandise assortment, and incorporate promotions and sales into premier placements in Yahoo! Shopping and across the Yahoo! network.
• Analyzed sales trends, key items, merchant profitability to produce and maintain web page design, navigation, positioning, and seasonal merchandising initiatives for 7 product categories representing $8.2MM in annual revenue.
July 1999 to November 1999 Systems Specialist - MACY’S - San Francisco, CA
April 1998 to July 1999 - Assistant Buyer - MACY’S - San Francisco, CA
October 1997 to April 1998 - Merchandise Assistant - LANE BRYANT, Columbus, OH
September 1996 to October 1997 - Sales Manager - LAZARUS - Columbus, OH
March 1996 – September 1996 - Assistant Network Buyer - WESTERN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA - Los Angeles, CA
Looking to secure a challenging and dynamic corporate or contract Flight Attendant position where I can showcase my knowledge and qualifications as well as my abilities to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects with creativity, enthusiasm, and humor while providing exceptional customer service and safety. I am an accomplished professional with 14 years of Client Service, Sales, Project and Product Management experience who is organized, independent, detail oriented and efficient in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments. Available immediately and willing to relocate.
I would make a good international flight attendant because I hold passports and/or visas from US Passport
I speak: English - fluent, Spanish - basic
Would I consider relocating to another state in your own country? Yes
Would I consider relocating to another country? Yes
Would I consider working as a flight attendant in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia, UAE - Unted Arab Emirates - Dubai or Qatar? Yes
I am a excellent private jet flight attendant based in Livermore, CA, United States because Private aviation would convert my passion for travel into a career, allow me to grow and experience new things and on a daily basis, feel rewarded by making sure travelers have a safe and comfortable experience. Being a Flight Attendant I would be able to parlay many of the skills I have honed over the years through my work in customer service and in the corporate world. It provides an environment where my attention to detail, listening and organizational skills, and experiences around and with high net worth and high-profile individuals can truly shine..
In my previous work experiences I have been involved in I am able to juggle multiple tasks, very detail oriented and a problem solver. I enjoy learning new things and challenging myself. I have taken many cooking classes during which I have focused on learning to cook gourmet food and menu planning. I have a good understanding of wine, from both the taste and presentation perspectives, having spent a lot of time in the Napa Valley and also sampling wines in my travels around the world. I enjoy being a hostess in my home and playing bartender where I can demonstrate my mixed drink making skills.
In the last 3 years, I experienced the yachting world and was again surrounded by high net worth individuals in my travels. I spent a lot of time (sometimes as long as 30 consecutive days) traveling and entertaining on a yacht which did not have crew members, so I stepped into the roles of first mate and chief stewardess. This entailed managing docking reservations, participating in docking procedures, preparing the boat for long trips by purchasing cleaning supplies, serving pieces, fresh and packaged food, wine, liquor, mixers, and juices as well as maintaining the overall cleanliness of the yacht – bathrooms, galley, salon, and staterooms..
I am a corporate flight attendant training school graduate base near the following airports:
Some of my interests, hobbies, travels, education, charity work are I love to travel and explore new cultures and destinations. I am very interested in learning and knowing foreign languages so that I am able to communicate effectively with people from around the world. I studied French in school and I am currently studying Spanish. I enjoy cooking classes, especially gourmet food, and preparing meals that are both appetizing to the palate and the eye. I have learned many professional skills through my various positions over the years which have taught me how to be well organized, independent, provide excellent customer service, work with people at various job levels (C-level, management, individual contributors), presentation skills and time management..
You may have found us searching for:
Flight Attendant in Livermore, CA.
Corporate Flight Attendant training in Livermore, CA.
Private Jet Flight Attendant located in Livermore, CA.