Complete Corporate Flight Attendant Training
Initial Training: $2,900*
Space Is Limited, So Register Early!
*Hotel Convenience Fee is $350. Includes course materials, hotel, and transport to and from training center.
Overview of Initial Training:
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Aviation Resume Format Training, Aviation Interview Guidelines, Time Management (plus more, read below)
- Emergency Ground School
- Wine Presentation
- G550 training and BBJ Express
- Etiquette Training
- Business Protocol
- Food Safety, Catering class. Includes arranging a real catering order as well as in-flight serving techniques.
Includes the Following:
- Emergency Training for part 91, 125, 135. Emergency training includes land evacuation, water ditching, window exits, fire, and slide. All emergency situations and the use of all equipment necessary for Corporate flying and a certificate after completion of exam
- Self-Defense and Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Plane Evacuation - Land
- Water ditching
- Evacuation down Slide
- Safety, CRM CPR/AED/Heartsaver First Aid/General First Aid Training/Certification from the American Heart Association
The Beyond and Above Advantage:
We believe in going Beyond & Above in everything we do. That is why our programs don't stop in the classroom. The Beyond and Above Advantage continues to help you succeed even after you complete our program! Unlike other schools, our academy provides training and active job assistance. You are not merely a number. We care about your career and we love to help you reach your goals!
Upon class completion, you are listed as a graduate on www.beyondandabove.net, giving you increased internet exposure to the hundreds of private jet companies who visit our site regularly. Not only does this give you a place for sharing your resume online, it will also help give you added credibility when someone searches for a flight attendant in your area! No other training center offers this type of service with a price as affordable as Beyond and Above.
"Other schools provide just training. We actually provide solid job assistance!"
CLASS SCHEDULE - Initial Training Dates
|2016 DATES||Tuesday - Sunday||Register|
* Class dates are subject to change without notice, registered student affected by this will be notified immediately.
Although there are no refunds, rescheduling is permitted with proper notice. See registration for more details