Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
DCA (KDCA) - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC, US
IAD (KIAD) - Washington Dulles Intl Airport, Washington, DC, US
JYO (KJYO) - Leesburg Executive Airport, Leesburg, VA, US
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory.
Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Fight Attendant resume below and link here..
Seeking a position as a Contract Corporate Flight attendant where my skills,
experience, training and strong work ethic can be utilized to the best benefit of the
- Skilled in motivation and interacting with the public, disciplined and well-organized work
- habits, with the ability to function smoothly in pressure situations.
- 1993-1996 High School Diploma, Sainte-Marie, Caen, France.
1996-1998 Diploma in Business and Marketing, Sainte- Ursule, Caen , France.
2008 Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training
Emergency Training on Gulfstream and Jetstar, that follows the FAA guidelines for
- - Part 91, 125 and 135 operating procedures
Culinary Institute of Ft Lauderdale : Garnishing and 5 stars presentation.
- Food Safety Training
- American heart Association : CPR and AED training.
- Self Defense training and Awareness.
- 2000 – Present “On-Call” Nanny for A Choice Nanny
•Long term or short term nanny employments.
- 2001 – 2004 Administrative Assistant at Rlty.com, LLC.
- - Mr Bruce Waldack (CEO)'s Personal Assitant.
•Book flight tickets, plan events, trips.
•Take care of Mr Waldack's planning.
- 2000 - Customer Service Representative at Signature Flight Support.
•Make hotel room , Catering , & Rental car reservations.
•Take care of pilot's , Flight attendants , & Passenger needs.
- 1995 - 1999 Manager of 'La Ferme Du Bois- Bed & Breakfast, Normandy, France
•Organizing wedding and birthday parties.
•Provided personal assistance in Check-in and Check-out of guests.
Languages : French, English.
Start your Flight Attendant Career today! See our courses and register today!