Flight Attendant Training - Commercial / Private / Corporate Course and Schools
by Beyond & Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training in Florida
Let's first talk about the differences of Commercial and Corporate Flight Attendants and training.
1. They are not the same!
If you are new to the aviation industry there is one thing you need to understand if you want to become a flight attendant. Commercial flight attendants have a very different life than Corporate flight attendants. More on the difference of lifestyle in our next article.
2. Corporate flight attendants are almost the same as private flight attendants. Corporate flying as it may seem is more about flying for business. Many passerengers on private aircraft are using the plane for business purposes. Flying all over the world to sign contracts, checking out building sites, general meetings with important clients that need to happen quickly and in some cases even happen on the airplane itself.
Private jet flight attendants sound more like a flight attendants who serve families or individuals and fly more on vacations than they do to business meetings. But for our purposes we will say they are one in the same. Also the training for a private jet flight attendant and a corporate flight attendant training is the same.
3. Differences between training for a commercial flight attendant and training for a private jet flight attendant job are many.
Simply put, you do not need to train for a commercial flight attendant job whereas it would be highly advisable to go to flight attendant training to become a corporate flight attendant.
The reasons you would need to training for corporate flying for vip's are:
- For many, this type of flying, flying on a private jet is a new animal.
- You have no idea what to expect where many have flown on an commercial airline before
- You are dealing with VIP's
- Private and Corporate Aviation has many expectations that do not exist in commercial airlines.
- You have to learn how to think differently on a private airplane.
The above differences are all based upon the world you enter when you begin flying as a private jet flight attendant. Training for corporate flight attendants teach you how to become a flight attendant in the world of money, a lot of money! Next article the change in lifestyle when you become a flight attendant private jets versus becoming a flight attendant on a commercial airline.
Other articles: Do I need to go to a training school to become a flight attendant and do I need training to become a corporate flight attendant, why?